We are currently working with Suncor to expedite the return of all Fuller Austin Turnaround employees to Suncor Base Plant. Below are the details of the remobilization plans as outlined to us by Suncor:
- Suncor will provide fly-in/fly-out service to Fort McMurray from either Calgary or Edmonton (there is NO driving to site)
- Turnaround window is expected to be 2-3 weeks after restart
- There will be no fly-out until Post activities start
- Shifts are yet to be determined for remainder of execution (possibly 6&1, 12&2). All workers to remain in camp on days off during execution window
- Shifts for Post activities TBD
Please note that Fuller Austin will be processing Record of Employment (ROE) documents for all Fort McMurray based employees, to expedite the EI application process, should you request a layoff. Do not be alarmed if you receive a ROE and are in fact returning to work.
- Do you wish to receive a layoff, or return to work?
- When are you available to return to work?
- Will you be flying from Calgary or Edmonton to return to work?
- Please also include the following:
Current Location (address):
Please note – this email is not a confirmation to return to work. At this time we are gauging the interest and ability of our Turnaround workers to return to work according to the terms noted above. Once plans are confirmed by Suncor we will contact you individually to arrange flights.
Dan Richards & Iain Maskell