Good day Brothers and Sisters
I’d like to introduce you to our newest member of the Local 110 Training team. After an extensive application process Brother Stacy Edmondson has accepted our offer to become a Local 110 Training Coordinator.
His first day is Monday February 29, 2016. Please feel free to stop by or call to help welcome him to the team.
Stacy has fifteen years of experience in increasingly responsible roles within our trade at several companies. In his most recent position, Stacy was part of the supervision team for Safway Shell Scotford. His experience is enhanced with having obtained both a Red Seal and Blue Seal certification through Alberta Industry Training.
As Training Coordinator, Stacy will be working in tangent with Dan Annett to help make our Training Department as successful as possible. Stacy will be directly involved in these areas:
- Direct training of members for both trade specific and safety training.
- Providing study guides and help for apprenticeship training.
- Developing course curriculum for the Training Department.
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities.
- Journeyman upgrading.
- Pre trades training.
- Trade shows and recruiting.
- Booking of outside training for members.
- Updating information on the Local 110 training website.
- Training trust administration and documentation.
I am confident that Stacy will be an asset to the Local and help in our efforts to keep the members of Local 110 the best trained, highest quality and most productive mechanical insulators in our industry.
BM Kevin Lecht