Good day Brothers and Sisters
Over the last few months Local 110 has had an influx of new companies signing voluntary recognitions with the union, giving our members new opportunities throughout the province in both the construction and maintenance sectors of our industry.
- Dawco Construction Enterprises Ltd- currently working maintenance at the CNRL site.
- RAM (Rope Access Maintenance)- Currently working maintenance at the Shell Scotford site.
- Norcan Electric Inc.- currently working maintenance at Suncor Base plant.
- CBS Construction Ltd.- currently working new construction at the Syncrude mine site.
- Summit Insulation Ltd.- currently working new construction at the Air Liquide site in Fort Saskatchewan.
Bringing new contractors into the union is never an easy task and as a local we must recognize all the effort that the officers, agents and our client and contractors liaison had to put forward to make this happen. However the reason that Local 110 continues to bring in new contractors is the work ethic, skill and integrity of our membership making our Local a valued partner in Alberta industry.